Обновлено 13 Апрель 2018
Job Advertisement for International Staff Recruitment
Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Institute
1. Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Institute has been established as a knowledge institution for promoting regional economic cooperation through knowledge sharing in the CAREC region.
2. The mission of the CAREC Institute (CI) is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the CAREC Program by providing evidence based research, capacity building services and networking with research institutions.
3. The CIis located in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, People’s Republic of China (PRC). To further support CI’ operational and administrative work, CI invites applications for the following fourinternational staff positions:
4. Please click on the above links to view Terms of Reference (TOR), required qualification and experience for each position.
General Qualifications and Experience
5. The applicants should meet following qualifications and experience:
• National of CARECmember countries;
• Suitable to undertake the responsibilities mentioned in TOR for each position;
• Capable of supervisingprofessional, technical as well as local staff;
• Extensive working experience in international andmulticultural environment;
• Post-graduate degree froma reputable institution in the relevant field;
• Professional experience in relevant fields, demonstrated independence of thinking, team work and strong analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal andcommunicationskills;
• High proficiency in English language, both oral and written.
Compensation and Benefits Package
6. The CI offers aninternationally competitive compensation package in US dollars. Besides basic salary, various other benefits, including annual leave, education allowance, medical insurances and pension will be provided on the basis of rules and regulations stipulated in CI’s staff Administrative Order.
7. The applicants are requested to apply by e-mail and submit the following documents:
• Cover letter;
• Detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including names and contact details (address, email and phone number) of last two employers;
• Certified copies ofeducational documents (translated into English).
8. The applications should be emailed to Ms. Nana (
)by 7:00 p.m., Beijing time, Friday, 27 April 2018. CI is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.